Day 27 of 2024

 


January has been so sweet by far🤍


Let me take you through the 25 days that I spent with the people I love and most importantly, myself✨

1. I celebrated three years. Three years of discovering the side I never knew I had - apart from the ounces of forgiveness I’ve given around under the granted-ness that people showed me.
I celebrated it with someone who heavily plays the role of being the one to push me till here.🍰

2. My beautiful cousin got married to the man of her dreams. Growing up, I remember us, back when we were young, talking about getting married and seeing her up there, at her happiest felt amazing.💒

3. I started focusing on my workouts.
Consistently, working out for atleast 5 days in a week - I had started with, but I’m doing great, feeling energetic. (Going to wish that I go for 7 day workout v soon)

OH! A major win was the fact that I was able to do my release in Chakrasan, whilst ensuring I did not hurt my back or bump my back in pain.💪

4. We celebrated my sister’s promotion with a family dinner. I’ve seen how hard my sister has worked to reach to a position where she’s at today and the nerves of joy and pride especially on Aai and Baba’s face was through the roof.👩‍🏫

5. We celebrated Baba’s win. Baba got through with something that he had been working on since last year and he was rewarded when he hadn’t asked for. My father turns 63 this year and the energy, sincerity and discipline he’s carried is something I definitely look forward to. We also forced him to reward himself with some shopping.👨‍👨‍👧‍👦

6. I upgraded my work. I can not believe that I’d ever say it considering the horrendous first two-three months I’d spent, but today, with a little effort and understanding, I can safely say that I like my job. 💻

7. I’d decided that I’d go for walks everyday at-least for 30 minutes but I failed. But that’s okay. We can start tomorrow, right? 🚶‍♀️

8. I’d promised myself that I would be a lot more in love with myself, lot more confident, lot more kinder and a whole lot more happy; I’m on my way there🧘‍♀️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

245/365?

289? /365

247/365