263/365

 


I would be the one who’d run to make plans and you would be this person who would agree to the 1 out of twenty

I would text you every single day to make sure that I am looking after you, and you; you would respond with extreme annoyance

Either of us would be seen to crib and cry over the same boy/girl, mostly boys; we would give each other some shit for hours, later come together for comfort 

I would involve you with every person that I am close to; and you wouldn’t like it because you would end up liking neither of them 

The only thing that we would agree upon, would be the amount of cheese and masala to be put out in the maggie that we’d make which would feel like HOURS because I’d want the flame to be low and you, you’d just be in this rush to eat it off

I would make you sit in the rickshaw, go for a ride and listen to Meherbaani on the speaker while we sing to it (sometimes with the music that we’d play, the auto driver would sing it too)

Every time that we would fight, it would feel as if every person involved would only want to throw us apart and every-time that we would try and fix it, trust would take that fall. We would somehow make it up, over a cup of abuses, tears and some food

Some days, we could be the closest to each other and the other days, we’d be so distant that we wouldn’t know where to start.

Some days we would end up not talking because of me feeling insecure of you getting close to someone else.

Some days I would thank all my stars for you and some days I’d want to choke you to death incase you piss me off.

What would be the best of all?

MANY DAYS I WOULD MISS YOU SO MUCH THAT I WOULD WANT TO BOOK A TICKET RIGHT AWAY AND COME SEE YOU. 

you see, 

One of the two is patient while most of the times the other would be a mix of everything and THAT, is how you work, as a team, as friends, sometimes as does but most of the times, as sisters to anybody who’s dealing with a long distance friendship or just friendship, let them know that;

Agar Tum Saath Ho toh Jaane Kyun dil jaanta hai, I'll be alright❤


- S K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

245/365?

289? /365

247/365