261/365


 To you,

Thank you. Knowing you was my sweetest treat. From a stranger to a best friend and later to a family, i’ve had the pleasure of being on this journey with you and I could not have asked for more. We were tight-knit, weren’t we!

Remember how every other day we’d call just to check in on each other? Remember how we’d sit and have Chai together? Remember all the random laughs we’ve had? The hugs we’ve shared, the beers we’ve had, the dances we’ve done, the singing, cooking, cracking up over the music i’d play, or the drives we’d take!

We just…We grew up, together.

THANK YOU. Thank you for making me feel secure, for making me feel loved, looked after, for just being my best friend, for being a shoulder to lean on, for those warm hugs, for just doing things what best friends would do, what a family would do.

Not going to lie, i’ve been feeling vulnerable lately. I’ve been up in my head for way too long and that’s not been great. Not been great because the reality’s struck and it’s not the same anymore.

It’s only made me realise that I’d have to let you go now; let you go onto a different journey with newer people and I have to walk on mine. I know that you’re doing just great and you’d not need me but I’m going to be okay too; eventually. Eventually there’s going to be a time when I’m not going to shed a tear every time I think of you, and I await for it.  

I want to take some time here and apologise. Apologise for anything wrong I may have done to you or for anything that you may have felt because of me or my actions. I’ve never had an intent to harm you or hurt you, and I mean it.

I’ve protected you, loved you unconditionally and I will continue to do so, from a distance.

This pain that I’ve felt may not go away for quite a long now but I’ve just had to release it and hopefully after today, I’ll be able to start new.

Kuch logon ke saath waqt bitaane se, sab theek hojata hai” you were my ‘Kuch Log’ so thank you for that; yaara❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

245/365?

289? /365

247/365