245/365?


One of the recent thoughts that I've come across has been this:

WHAT DOES "SAFE" look like? The more I've dug my mind, I'm blown away.

For anyone, safe is what being wrapped around with comfort feels like. 

I've grown to know that safe has different routes. Safe is what the warmth of a hug feels like. It is when my Baba brings me, one cup of Chai with a smile of "good morning" along with it feels like. Safe is what Aai giving me a lecture at 10:30 PM in the night asking me about my whereabout feels like. It's what my friends coming and picking me up, to go for a coffee run or some juice; a simple drive only to spend time and have conversations with me, feels like. It's what my partner does to me holding my hand while crossing the road, also feels like. 

It comes in all forms and routes. this safety. But lately, I've found it in the routes. 

The way that the air's breezy, the sun setting down, walking on a road filled full with people, doggos
running behind our activas, driving my car on a crowded evening; and in a room full of calm and quiet. 

Technically, it's chaos. How did I find it in this chaos, you ask?

Perspectives. 

I always thought that safety is something that was external, which it is, but what it internally feels like? nobody knows.

 Internally, my mind would be chaotic. To find peace, I'd want to run away from where I was but never secondarily, did I think of what I internally felt. 

I know that the literal meaning of "safe" is far different than what I am saying but it's something I have grown to understand to, has different routes.

Do you relate or is it just me again?


- SK

Comments

  1. Safe or comfort means to the state of being where you feel secure, content, and free from any perceived threats or challenges. It is a state where you resist change and choose to remain in familiar circumstances, avoiding risks and difficulties. However, it is important to understand that growth and progress are not achieved within this zone.
    In Bhagavad Gita Chapter 2 Verse 48 Krishna highlights that, to reach higher potentials and discover hidden strengths, one must strive beyond their safe space. By embracing challenges and facing difficulties with courage and determination, individuals can attain personal growth, inner peace, and self-realization.
    Hare Krishna 🙏 💙

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of love to you❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

289? /365

247/365